It is important to us to reduce stress around all aspects of the tax process. We provide each client with custom recommendations to improve their preparation process. Here are a few tips that every individual should follow to reduce the stress of the process.
1. Keep all receipts as proof of purchase
2. Keep a mileage log that documents your business miles driven
3. Charitable Contributions
4. Unreimbursed employee expenses
5. Plan for large expenditures (Self Employed Clients)
6. Ensure that you have health coverage for the entire year (if necessary)